All the best, Nadia..

When I was writing transfer opininons about three years ago, I added these sentences in that article; “I have no doubts about Centoni’s experience and her benefits on our team. I think she is a valuable transfer for us.”

Today, when Nadia was announcing she’s leaving from Galatasaray, she specified her thoughts like that; “Thanks to Galatasaray for these 3 amazing seasons! Club,staff,players and supporters!!! It was a dream to play in Istanbul and we did it,all together!!!” 

I am not clear about the old times in Galatasaray Volleyball Branch but I know the past decade; there was not any player like Nadia Centoni. She’s ambitious, professional and she has quality. Furthermore, I want to classify with players of all branches in past two decades. Nadia Centoni should be one of the most valuable players of our past two decades.

Italian opposite gave lots of great things to our club; either in court and off court. She has no hesitation about giving her passion into the game. With this feature, Nadia Centoni fit our club in her first matches. On the other hand, Nadia Centoni has great efforts to make the chemistry of the team with Nihan Güneyligil. So, she is a great role model for our talented young players.

We played a CEV Cup final when Nadia was in the team, she is the architect of that final in my opinion. Other than that, this year we finished Turkish League second, by the help of her great efforts. About next year, the board decided to raise the budget and we saw Neslihan Demir transfer after that. I want to see Nadia in the team for next year more than everything. Because she adopt Galatasaray and I correlate Nadia with Galatasaray. This is the key point. But she is leaving now.

I put Nadia to a different place, this is valid forever! I would like to thank her for great efforts and her great character! I think lots of people learn lots of things from her.

Nadia, ti auguro tutto il meglio!

Hiç yorum yok

Okumuş olduğunuz başlık hakkındaki yorumunuzu bırakmak için lütfen aşağıda bulunan alana görüşlerinizi belirtiniz. Unutmayınız ki; yorumlarınız blog ekibinin onayı doğrultusunda görüntülenecektir. Hakaret ve küfür içeren yorumlar onaylanmayacaktır.

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.
google.com, pub-1379219663774483, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0