Exclusive Interview, Cassidy Gard: I'm still incredibly proud of Galatasaray..


As you know from twitter, beautiful Cassidy Gard who is an American actress and tv host is also a passionate Galatasaray and Burak Yılmaz fan. We request an interview from her, she accepted it resolutely and answered our questions heartily. She stated that she learned Galatasaray from her Turkish friends from Los Angeles. Here are our questions and her warm answers about her life, football and Galatasaray. Enjoy it!

Hi Cassidy, firstly we want to thank you for your kindness and accepting an interview with us. Can you please introduce yourself to us? 
Hi! My name is Cassidy. I grew up in Florida, went to college in New York City, and now I live in Los Angeles. I'm a TV host in the entertainment industry. I love hanging out with my dog Hazel and adventuring in beautiful LA.

Is football your favorite sport? We know you enjoy watching footbal but we wonder why football instead of an others?
Football is the closest to my heart because it was the only sport I ever played. I like the speed of the game, it really keeps you on your toes because a game can turn around so quickly. I like watching the games because it reminds me of the team camaraderie I loved so much when I was playing on traveling teams.

You are a fan of our top scorer Burak Yılmaz as we know. When did you first watch him?
I was watching a game and Burak scored a goal in the first couple minutest. Right from the start I could tell he had intense energy and passion for the game. 

Are there any other Galatasaray footballer do you know/like from past or from this squad? 
Drogba is amazing. He is completely talented and unbelievable on the field. However, he represents more than just an athlete. He is a advocate of peace by his work in his country. I respect all that he represents and he's a terrific role model.

Have you ever been in Turkey? What do you know and think about Turkey and Turkish people? 
I haven't gotten the chance to visit Turkey yet! My Turkish friends in LA are incredibly devoted to enjoying the beauty in life. It's a part of life to make time for friends and family, prepare amazing meals together, and share their pride for their culture. I've had fun learning Turkish words and learning more about their upbringing. When I lived in New York City, it ignited my curiosity for other cultures outside the US.

Did you have a chance any Galatasaray match at any stadium? Do you want to watch a game in our stadium Ali Sami Yen Arena?
I've never seen Galatasaray live but I can feel the energy from the stadium when I watch the games on TV. I can't imagine what it must be like in person! I love how the Galatasaray fans across the world join together and watch the games together no matter what time zone they're in. 

What do you think about the interest of Galatasaray fans to you on twitter? 
The fans on twitter are amazing. I just shared a picture from hanging out watching the game and suddenly there was such a warm welcome to the Galatasaray family from thousands of people. There is so much spirit and passion for the club. I love that the fans are so loyal to watching the games and encouraging the players to be the best they can be. It's fun interacting with other fans in a devoted online community.

Since when do you know Galatasaray and follow our club?
Football is not popular in the US so I never watched American teams on TV. I learned about Galatasaray when I met this amazing group of Turkish friends in LA. They were so passionate and proud of their team. Their optimism rubbed off on me and I fell in love with Galatasaray. It's been so much fun to catch the games on Turkish TV in LA.  It's so cool how every game day I get hundreds of messages from fans interacting with each other and cheering the team on through my Facebook fanpage and twitter. They make me feel welcome to the Galatasaray family and for that I am grateful.

What do you think of Champions League?
Although we did not qualify for semi-finals, I am still incredibly proud of Galatasaray for their graceful exit with a win.

Finally, is there anything to say Galatasaray fans? Do you want to add something? 
I want to thank all of the Galatsaray fans! Most of all, it's been such a fun adventure to interact with the amazing people. Its beautiful how everyone is connected by their loyal love to the Galatasaray club, no matter what part of the world they're catching the games. 

You can find me on the web at:
www.cassidygard.com
www.twitter.com/cassidygard
www.instagram.com/cassidygard
www.facebook.com/cassidyrainforestgard

Hiç yorum yok

Okumuş olduğunuz başlık hakkındaki yorumunuzu bırakmak için lütfen aşağıda bulunan alana görüşlerinizi belirtiniz. Unutmayınız ki; yorumlarınız blog ekibinin onayı doğrultusunda görüntülenecektir. Hakaret ve küfür içeren yorumlar onaylanmayacaktır.

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.
google.com, pub-1379219663774483, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0